Can’t have Thanksgiving dinner without a zesty cranberry sauce! Packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants, this zesty sauce is easy-breezy-oh so tasty! Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups water or orange juice
- 1 cup of sweetener; we use agave
- 24 ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1-2 tangerines
- zest of one tangerine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Putting It All Together:
- Over medium-high heat, let your sugar dissolve in the liquid.
- Once dissolved, add cranberries, tangerines, zest and stir. Now add cinnamon.
- You’ll begin to hear the cranberries popping. Take a look, the skin will break to indicate the popping is in action.
- Allow cranberries to pop for about one minute.
- Remove from heat, pour into bowl and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, sauce will thicken.