What You’ll Need:
- 1 medium beet
- 1/2 head kale
- 2-4 corn or rice tortillas
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- grape tomato for garnish
- 1 organic chicken breast grilled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons safflower mayo
- 1/2 tablespoon fancy natural mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Medium fry pan
- Vitamix or heavy duty blender/food processor
Putting It All Together:
- Peel beet, chop kale, wash both.
- Throw beets and kale in blender with sesame oil and coriander.
- In a medium fry pan pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and turn on low heat.
- Smear blended veggies on tortilla, add feta and cover with other tortilla.
- Drop into fry pan, turn to medium heat and turn several times until slightly crisp.
- Make another for a friend and add chicken if you like.
Dill Dipping Sauce
- In a bowl mix together safflower oil and mustard.
- Pour dill over top.
- Garnish quesadillas with grape tomato, dip and serve!