Hot? Hungry? Indulge with these fruity freezy garden treats!
So so good for a post-workout snack, as a smoothie starter or afternoon treat!
What You’ll Need
- 16 oz organic dark berries
- 1 tablespoon green powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla rice protein
- 1 tablespoon agave or organic honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 cup of coconut, hemp or almond milk
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 tablespoon organic honey or agave
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- BPA free round plastic molds for freezer
- cupcake tins
- parchment paper
- medium size platter that will fit in freezer
Putting It All Together
- Pour 1/2 cup of chosen milk in blender, add all stamina base ingredients and blend or emulsify. Consistency should be like frozen yogurt or a thick smoothie. Add rest of the milk and repeat if too thick.
- Pour frozen mixture into molds.
- In a small fry pan add sesame oil to medium heat.
- Toss in nuts and seeds while continually stirring.
- Add honey and continue to stir for about five minutes.
- Lay parchment over platter.
- Evenly smear nut mixture over parchment in a thin connected layer.
- Place in freezer.
- Serve as shown above with nuts or re-blend as a smoothie and top with sweet and savory nuts!
Just because they’re all around fun!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup champagne or prosecco
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cups mixed organic berries
- 1 teaspoon cayenne or spicy ground red pepper
- In a bowl mix liquids.
- Pour in pepper and gently mix
- Equally divide berries into the bottom of eight poscicle molds.
- Pour liquid over berries.
- Best served in a stemless wine glass.