What you’ll need for this end of summer treat:
- one lemon
- 5 spearmint or peppermint leaves
- 3 bags of either rooibos, red chai or pomegranate tea
- 1 teaspoon agave (optional)
- 2 shots vodka (optional)
Looking for an afternoon infusion of energy or happy hour treat?
1. Boil 8 ounces of water, pour over 3 tea bags of your choice (above), cover and steep for five minutes.
2. While tea is steeping:
- cut lemon and de-seed
- fill a 16 ounce glass or ball jar with ice
- squeeze entire lemon over ice
- tear five mint leaves, set aside
- save a piece of lemon rind to zest rim of glass and garnish
3. Pour tea over ice, fill to top with vodka, water or half water and vodka
4. Add mint