First time growing arugula? It’s pretty darn easy and even easier in a pot!
Grown in pots, arugula is great as a border green to protect the sweeter leaves such as basil and spinach. Because of it’s acrid nature, little pests will bite down with dismay and fly away, not to return.
Arugula really is too easy to grow. It will grow as early as three-four weeks after seeding.
1. You’ll need:
- at pot as pictured if you want to grow a lot to continually eat.
- compost or organic potting soil
2. Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep and 1 inch apart
3. Make new plantings every 2-3 weeks to continue growing
4. Keep soil moist, yet not wet
5. They like full sun and partial shade… Move them around
6. Pick and spice up your salad with these acrid greens!