- 6 Washed, sliced passion fruit
- 4 small, washed & diced apples
- 1 or 2 apples sliced in half
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 slices of vanilla bean skin
- Medium size glass or ceramic baking dish
- Place extra 1 or 2 sliced in half apples to the outer edges of the baking dish. These will secure the passion fruit.
- Fill each half of your sliced passion fruit with diced apples, pushing passion fruit seeds to the bottom.
- Place each half in the dish.
- Spoon remaining diced apple in any nooks and crannies in the dish.
- Squeeze lemon over fruit.
- Place cut pieces of vanilla skin over sliced apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over sliced and diced apples as well as over the top of the filled passion fruit.
- Drizzle tiny amount of agave over each filled passion fruit as well as sliced apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
I use a convection oven, time may vary. Look for a slightly crisped appearance. Sliced apples should be puffy and penetrable by a fork.