- 1 2/3 c flour (you can use Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten Free)
- 1 c organic cane sugar or stevia
- 1 ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp allspice
- 1tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c plain organic pumpkin (can be canned or steamed)
- ½ c butter, melted
- 8oz organic mini chocolate chips
- ¼ c hemp or chia seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease muffins or use baking cups (I use non-stick mini tins).
- Thoroughly mix flour sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- In another bowl blend eggs, pumpkin and butter. Stir in chocolate chips, seeds and pour over dry ingredients until just moist.
- Scoop into muffin tins and bake fore 12 minutes or until puffed and springy in center.
- Cool on rack. Enjoy!
Bryant loves the muffins right out of the oven, yet says they’re sometimes even better the day after!